Monday, August 19, 2013

Moving to a New Blog

Currently the blog is more of a place-holder while we sort things out.  There is an old blog over here on Wordpress:  NYC Chapter of LUPEC from which I'm moving a lot of the information from.  

Our chapter was founded in 2004, and as you can see, all members have cocktail code names, which is how we will refer to members on this blog.  

Here, for example, is a page from the minutes of a monthly meeting - redacted for your safety.  

There are lots of other chapters of LUPEC around the country - the first being in Pittsburgh, PA , in 2001, but sadly the Mothership website (LUPEC.org) is currently (hopefully temporarily) defunct.  LUPEC Denver followed in 2003, as said above, we got rolling in 2004, Boston joined in 2007 . . and so on, and so on, and so on!  

NOTE:  As I move the old recipes over, I'm finding they're all marked September 2008 - massive batch upload I guess - and all those being before my time, I'm just marking everything Pre-2008, since I don't think Blogger would allow an ≥ symbol in every title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment