Wednesday, April 6, 2016

January / February, 2016 - Jill Ozovek - Caribou

B4 Restaurant:  Jill Ozovek:  "I'm a career change coach, working with millennial women who are sick and tired of having their crazy schedules, toxic work environments, and unfulfilling work run their lives.  I help my clients re-get to know themselves, dream a little and find "THE thing", complete with a plan of action to get them in the role.  Ask yourself, "What matters to me? What makes me tick?"

The Drink:

Caribou:

(some combination of)
Brandy
Vodka
Canadian Sherry
Canadian Pork
Nutmeg 
Cloves
Maple syrup

Drinkability:  4
Drunkability:  3
Taxic Diversity:  5
Accessibility:  1 (not even available online)

Priority of Conservation:  5

Comments:  Caribou is apparently a beverage only available in Quebec, Canada, OH brought us a bottle and shared this unique drink over penguin-shaped ice cubes.

From OH and IK's joint-hosted (due to illness in Jan) mash-up meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment